Serving our community for over 30 years.
Aberfoyle Park SA 5159
Protect yourself and your family with a flu vaccine this Winter.
Flu vaccination appointments are now available at Aberfoyle Park Medical Centre for the below people.
These are Government vaccines. The vaccine is free for those who qualify. The provision of our vaccination service is partly subsidised by the Federal Government.
To book a flu vaccination appointment, please call us on 8270 5211.
Who should get a flu vaccination?
The following people are more at risk of complications from influenza and are eligible for annual influenza vaccination under the National Immunisation Program.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged 6 months and over
- Children aged 6 months to under 5 years
- People aged 6 months or over who have medical conditions that mean they have a higher risk of getting serious disease
- Pregnant women at any stage of pregnancy
- People aged 65 years or over.
Before your appointment
To save time, please download and complete the pre-vaccination questionnaire and bring it with you to your appointment.